Thursday, February 23, 2012

Many Thanks



I feel like a worn out bunny with so much hopping going on lately! No complaints, though, because it's been loads of wicked fun. 

Today I want to take a few moments to say thank you to all those heading up the Naughty After Dark Blog Hop, all the participants, and most importantly, all the great readers out there bouncing around. 

I'm compiling the names of all those who commented on my blog since this hop began. Tomorrow I'll notify the winner and will also post the winner on this blog. 

After that, I'm going to implement some changes to my blog. Appearance-wise? I don't know yet. I'm tickling my fingers with this. What is more to my mind is scheduled notices. Certain days to highlight or showcase different bits of fun or information. Please check back. I'd love to hear your opinion on changes I'll make.

Don't sweat too hard today - it's Thursday. Save the heavy stuff for the weekend! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment